also got a little gift in the mail this week with no return address, not sure who sent it but much thanks!!
February 24, 2008
Patta Air Max 95 'the running man'
yes yes... had the pleasure yesterday of running MR.GEE around NYC for some kicks....this dude 100%, alot of these cats out here need to learn a thing or two from this man right here, from how he handles his B.I. to how he acts on the norm, super humble & 100% keeps his word, there's not many people I have came across in this world that keep their word, most of these dudes are very 2 faced and self-centered .... Gee - much thanks for everything, your words of wisdom and the kicks/tee, just like McD's "I'm loving it"....


also got a little gift in the mail this week with no return address, not sure who sent it but much thanks!!
also got a little gift in the mail this week with no return address, not sure who sent it but much thanks!!
Labels:
Patta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment